– Can I just tell you
we had a conversation. CeCe was saying I guess
she’s planning a wedding. I guess Byron wants
your husband to be the best man or whatever, and, like,
they don’t want to invite you. – Please say that again.
– She said Byron has more of the issue
with you going than she does. – I want her to say
that to my face. Say what you just said to me,
like, verbatim, and I really feel like Malaysia
would be like, “That’s not my cousin.” – Malaysia. – Byron would never. – I’m telling you
what she said. – Do you see my face?
– What? What happened? – I guess there was
a conversation about the “wedding” and that Byron would love
to have her husband, his son, as the best man
but that she’s not invited. – Would he ever exclude me?
– No. And that’s why I’m trying
to get you guys together so that this don’t happen. – Malaysia, right now,
I am [bleep] family. I didn’t do [bleep].[dramatic music]– Hi. – Oh, really?
That’s what we doing? Oh, no, she didn’t. Okay. – Oh, my God.
– Where’s my [bleep] purse?– I’m starting to think
that Jennifer likesto be the center of drama,
because why would you show up if you had so much
negative [bleep] to say? – That is so bad.– I came here to be
the bigger person.And it is not a warm welcome
up in here. – I’m leaving with you.
– Okay.– I’m trying to give Jennifer
a chance.Don’t come around my kids
with that whole energy that you had talking to somebody else
about their daddy. That’s what
you’re not gonna do. – I said don’t let her
in this [bleep] party. Now here she is
in my [bleep] party, with my [bleep] kids.
Shareef. – I get it. I get it.
– Get [bleep]. Don’t [bleep] with me
and my family. – Are you [bleep] kidding me?
– Come on. – CeCe, you ready?
– [bleep] that. This is my [bleep]. – I don’t want anything to do
with that at all. – Yeah, it’s, like…
– They have plenty opportunity. – I don’t know where to go. Everywhere I turn,
there’s something going on. – That is foul as [bleep].
– I will fight you. All of Englewood
will come out of me about my kids, bottom line. – Everybody, breathe in.
– All right. – Shaunie is just
very pissed off. What did you say to Kristen?
Like, something along the lines of her husband has fooled
around on her before, so why is she so upset
about the rumor? – It’s fact. – Jennifer, that’s how
you’re gonna say it?– Kiss my ass.