I got hit in the eye with a ball. What kind
of symptoms would mean that I should go to a doctor? Any symptom you have – changes in vision,
pain, swelling, redness, irritation, ‘is there something in my eye?,’ itching, burning – should
all make you think that, OK, I need to see an eye physician/surgeon – an ophthalmologist
– just to make sure that everything’s OK. We cherish our vision, we need to take care
of it. Nobody’s ever going to be wrong when they ask their eye physician/surgeon ‘Am I
all right?’ So, itching, burning, irritation, pain, discomfort, redness, bleeding, more
serious things – that’s really going to move you in the direction of seeing a doctor. But,
get to an eye physician/surgeon – an ophthalmologist – as quickly as you can to reassure yourself,
to make sure that you’re preserving your vision; to get to the person who can best help you
save your vision. That’s what you need to do.

Tagged : # # # # # # # # #

Dennis Veasley

5 thoughts on “I got hit in the eye with a ball. Should I go to a doctor?”

  1. Someone please help what should I do, I just got punched in the eye and I am see a flashing thing or a whit flash in the corner of my eye and I’m only 12 and half

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *